12 Days of Christmas

This holiday season, we're giving away a gift a day for our annual 12 Days of Christmas

From now until Christmas Eve, we will share a gift a day that is for you to win! All you have to do to be entered is to either like us on Facebook, like and share the image of item you hope to win or follow us on Instagram, like and tag a friend in the comments of the item you hope to win - or both! Make sure you check back each and every day for new gifts. Merry Christmas from us to you!

Winners will be announced on December 23rd and must be able to pick up gifts at our Woodway location.


Continue below to see what fabulous gifts you can win!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  a Vita Fede 'Titan' Cuff!


On the eleventh day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  this edgy bracelet and earring set!


On the tenth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  an Elizabeth and James 'Sabi' Cuff!


On the ninth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  a pair of Elizabeth and James 'Compass Rose' Earrings!


On the eighth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  an Elizabeth and James 'Renzo' Cuff!


On the seventh day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  a Miranda Frye Bar Necklace!


On the sixth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  an Elizabeth and James 'Marisol' Cuff!


On the fifth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  a pair of Vita Fede 'Titan' Earrings!


On the fourth day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  an Elizabeth and James 'Stella' Cuff!


On the third day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me...  a Gorjana 'Knox' Pave Necklace!


On the second day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me... La Mer Collections Wish Bracelets!


On the first day of Christmas, French Cuff Boutique gave to me... a pair of Elizabeth and James Pave Earrings!


For more information and other postings like this, 
please visit frenchcuffco.com.

French Cuff Boutique reserves the right to end or alter this giveaway at any given time. Winners will be chosen at random on December 23rd, 2016 and will be notified on Facebook and/or Instagram. Winners must pick up their prize at our Woodway location.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FRENCH CUFF BOUTIQUE. Design by Fearne.