Ladies of FCB: Alyssa

See more of this outfit here.

Who: Alyssa
What: Manager of Operations/Adminstriation & Sales, Stylist
Hometown: Mankato, MN
Currently Coveting: "I'm obsessed with the Rocket Crop Skinny in Fatigue! The high-rise is so on trend for the fall and I love pairing it with a flowy blouse!"
Favorite Restaurant: "Every year on my birthday, I have to go La Griglia! Their festive decor and desserts to die for always make for a special evening."
Can't Live Without: "Honestly? My planner! It's the only way I can sleep at night. No, really!"

Style Elements: Bella Dahl Bell Sleeve Lace Up Dress in Mushroom, Nakamol Stone Triangle Earrings in Natural, Side Fringe Bag in Khaki, Dolce Vita 'Joplin' Booties in Charcoal.

For more information and other postings like this,
please visit frenchcuffco.com.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FRENCH CUFF BOUTIQUE. Design by Fearne.