Ladies of FCB: Erin


Who: Erin
What: Manager, Merchandising & Sales
Hometown: Native Oregonian, Houston-raised via California
Currently Coveting: "Linea Pelle jackets immediately makes any outfit current and adds just the right amount of edge."
Latest Binge: "My husband and I just finished Stranger Things. it was so compelling - we may or may have watched one, two, or three episodes in one sitting."
Can't Live Without: "My eyebrow pencil. I always wanted great eyebrows, so if I have to leave the house without makeup, I'm definitely filling them in!"
Looking Forward To: "My birthday in September. It's extra special because I now share it with my almost one-year-old daughter!"

Style Elements: Bella Dahl Hi-Low Tank in Black, Joseph Ribkoff Tuxedo Vest in Black, Tibi Mid Rise Skinny Pant in Black, Chain Crossbody in Black, Pendant Necklace in Silver.

For more information and other postings like this,
please visit frenchcuffco.com.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© FRENCH CUFF BOUTIQUE. Design by Fearne.